Saturday, February 28, 2009

28th February

Well, the end of another month... a day closer to my weight goal.

In the last 3 weeks I've lost 4.1 kilos, and have tapered off to around a kilo a week. My weight is 100.8 kilos... I'm looking forward to being under 100 again, but even more so, being under 90kgs.

Last two days have been good for diet, but not as much exercise as I would normally like to do. Did pig out on 8 chocolate bickies on Friday night, but they were low fat with 43 calories in each, so even with that, I didn't exceed my daily calories. Not wise eating, but no harm done.

Wasn't very sore (DOMS) from my weight session on Wednesday, so think I better push the envelope a little more... don't think the weights were heavy enough for bench press, military press and lat pulldown. Butterfly and Bicep Curls were difficult.. struggled to do 10, 11, 12 of second set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Warts and All

Hi,

My name is Ben, known to some as 'Mac' or 'Maca'.

In 2004 I weighed 120kgs... a lot of weight for my 5'4" frame. I began a programme of cardio and weight training at my local gym, and early 2006 employed a personal trainer. I worked hard, ate well, and got down to 89kgs.

I maintained that weight (give or take a couple of kgs) for 2 years, until illness and the ensuing lack of exercise and motivation, contributed to my packing back on 15kgs. I was comfort eating and not able to use exercise as a tool for dealing with emotions and frustrations.

February 2009, and I've begun the road to wellness and fitness again. Weighing in at 104.9kg.